Saturday, February 16, 2008

Playing with a new set....


...a set called 'Pretty Peony'. I am borrowing this from a friend for a week and thought I would try to get a few done. You can see more in my gallery in the right column.

This one uses So Saffron card stock as the main piece. The striped is from the Spring Fling designer series paper. I also used Pretty in Pink and Sage Shadow.

I stamped the flower in So Saffron first then stamped over it with Pretty in Pink. The leaves are done by stamping off first then stamping again with Sage Shadow. I punched the corners with the Ticket corner punch on the first two layers and then did some paper piercing on the Sage layer in the corners.

The sentiment is from 'A to Zany' punched with the oval punches and tied with Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon.

Enjoy!!

No comments: