Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pretty Amazing Glitz


I was asked to make some cards using 'bling' for a class using 1 stamp set. And I could pick out the stamp set myself. So...this is the one that I picked out. The set 'Pretty Amazing'.

I was to make 5 cards using rinestone brads, glitter, etc. This is the most simple of the 5 cards.

Supplies used:
Paper - Kraft, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky designer paper and Whisper white
Ink - Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Real Red
Accessories - Rinestone brad, aquapainter, white gel pen, Blue Bayou stitched ribbon, dimensionals, 1/8" hole punch and Photo corner punch

This card was very easy to make. The other 4 can be seen in my gallery. If you have questions on any of the others, feel free to contact me for instructions.

I had fun making these and I hope you enjoy looking at them.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Found you while surfing Blogger. Very nice Blog. Keep up the good work!

Carolyn