Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's the last day of SAB!

Today is it for another year. Contact me if you would like to get any of the FREE sale-a-bration items. I can place order until 11:50 (MT) today yet.

Also, if you would like to sign up to become a StampinUp! demonstrator, your application must be received today also, but the nice thing is you can do it online. Contact me on how to do this.

This is the best time to become a demonstrator. Sign up today and receive the starter kit for $159 (originally $199), that is valued at over $400. You also get to pick out any FREE stamp set out of the catalog (valued up to $47.95), plus I will throw in a couple spools of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (color of choice) to get you started with some embellishments. WOW what a great deal. But it has to be done today.

I would love to have you join my team, the ImPRESSive Creators. You would be joining my team, but also would be part of one of the best groups out there!

No comments: