Friday, August 1, 2008

More craft show items

Here is some of the items I have been working on for my upcoming craft shows, September 20 - Hudsonville Fair Grounds and October 4 - 1st Reformed Church in Zeeland:

Water Bottles

These both use the Tart & Tangy stamp set, which I found out, along with the matching DSP, will be in the new catalog coming out on August 11! Yeah!!!

Supplies for Pink Lemonade one: Yoyo Yellow, Pixie Pink and Whisper White card stock, Yoyo Yellow classic ink, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop circle punches, the new Scalloped Edge punch, and retired diamond shaped silver brads.

Supplies for Kool-aid one: Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive card stock and Summer Picnic DSP, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle punches, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' write markers and Silver brads.



Post-it Note keychains

These cute keychains are perfect to have in your purse at all times. I know I'm always looking for scrap paper to write something down. Now you can have it at your fingertips. I used the crop-a-dile to punch through all the layers for the rings. This was a good way for me to use up some scrap DSP that will be retiring or has retired. I tend to keep all my scraps, because you never know what you might need a small piece for :). If you have the crop-a-dile or some way to punch a hole through multiple layers, you could easily replace the post-it notes when they are all gone.


Nugget Tins

Here is another good way to use up some retiring or retired DSP. I have had these tins for quite some time now, but just haven't done anything with them. Well I have seen this idea a lot, so I thought this would make a perfect gift idea to sell at my craft shows also. Twelve Hershey nuggets wrapped in DSP fit in these wonderful tins and the tins can be reused over and over again.









These are just a few that I have gotten done. I will have more soon. Look for them in my gallery later. I hope you enjoyed what I have posted today and thanks for stopping!

No comments: