Friday, August 1, 2008

Craft show kids cards

I wanted to make something for the kids that come to craft shows with their moms, and can't find anything to buy. With all the great stamps from Stampin'Up! that are line stamps, why not put a bunch of cards together for kids to color and feel like they created to send on to friends or family. So here is what I came up with. A pack of 5 cards with envelopes and a small box of crayons all tied together with a ribbon.


What do you think? It needs the box of crayons tied in there yet, but they haven't come. I ordered boxes with 4 crayons in them from Oriental Trading.

Following are the individual cards and the envelopes.











Aren't these envelopes the cutest! They can color these also.

This batch of cards is using the Zoofari set. All the main card pieces are the retiring In Colors.

I'm not sure what I will price these at yet. I guess I'll figure that out later. Any suggestions? What would you pay for this? Please let me know. Your comments are always welcome.

Check over to the right in my craft show gallery for more cards made with the retiring Unfrogettable set.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments: