Monday, September 8, 2008

It's time to join the fun!

You can join Stampin' Up! right now for ONLY $99!! You have your choice of 3 different kits and you can customize the kit of your choice too!! I am so excited for you take advantage of it right away!! Don't you just LOVE a fabulous deal??!!

Is your Stampin' UP! Wish List bigger than your budget??

Would you LOVE to get the discount on every Stampin' Up! order you place??

How does 30% off on your very first order of $150 or more sound??!!

You can be the Hostess TOO!! Get all the Hostess sets and dollars to spend ON TOP OF your discount!!

Did you know that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix and we will be offering the Big Shot, tons of cool dies AND Stampin' Up! Exclusive dies too??!!

Would you LOVE to connect with other stampers and scrapbookers all across the country that LOVE Stampin' Up! too??

Have you dreamed of going to BEAUTIFUL Salt Lake City, Utah??

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! there for the Stampin' Up! Convention Aug 5-8 2009??

Talk about fantastic girl time with thousands of your closest stamping frineds!! LOL!!

EVERY Demonstrator is welcome to attend. Join today and you are invited!! So, if you answered YES!! to ANY of these questions, you will definitely want to seriously consider joining us!!

Sooooooo........What are you waiting for?? What is holding you back?? What would it take for you to sign up today?? If you are ready...click here to get started! Contact me for the password.

Did you know when you sign on as SU! Demonstrator you NEVER have to do a workshop unless YOU want to??

Did you know that as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators we can qualify for Hostess Benefits too??!!

There is no better time than NOW, join my group and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

Be the first to join my group by September 15th and you'll receive a very special gift from me just for joining.

What do you have to lose? It's an awesome deal! Join today and start getting a discount on your Stampin' Up! products.

I never thought when I signed up as a Demonstrator 5 years ago "for the discount" how Stampin' Up! could have enriched my life. It is so exciting to know that no matter where you are in your life or what your goals may or may not be, SU! has a place for YOU!!

Just want the discount?? No problem!! No pressure to sell!! You don't EVER HAVE to do a workshop unless, of course, YOU want to!! Enjoy the discount!! SU! Welcomes YOU and I will be thrilled to have you in my group!!!!

Love the discount and could use a few extra dollars too?? Great!! Join my group and I will help you make that happen!! SU! Welcomes you and I will be thrilled to have you in my group!!

Looking for a "Part-Time" job with a very flexible schedule. You have come to the right place!! Feel good about what you do while working around a busy personal/family schedule!! SU! Welcomes you and I will be thrilled to have you in my group!!

Looking for a "Full-Time" job... I want it ALL!! I want to be my own boss AND have unlimited earning potential. YOU have found it!! SU! has so many ways for you to earn High Income, Bonuses, All Expense Paid Cruises and more!! SU! Welcomes you and I will be thrilled to have you in my group!!

Remember too that being a SU! Demo means TAX WRITE OFF's!!

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to share the Stampin' Up! Opportunity with you and look forward to working with you on your goals as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

It's fast and easy to join my group!! PLEASE REMEMBER:

Click here to join and contact me for the password.

No comments: