Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm not really into the whole Halloween thing, but my kids do love to go out and trick or treat and I don't mind that.

I saw this on Angie Tiemans blog and just had to try it. Oh my head is just spinning with more ideas:



I have it hanging from my light in my diningroom, so I had to hold something behind it to get a good picture. sorry.

This uses the Bigshot and the exclusive Top Note die cut from SU for the banner pieces. I adhered the Ghostly Greetings DSP on to pieces of the cardboard that comes in the back of the DSP before I ran them through the Bigshot. I punched the 'O's out using the 1 3/8" circle punch and then snipping the rest of the inside with my paper snips. The inside of the 'B' was first punched with the large tag punch from one side and then from the other side I used the 1 3/8" circle punch to round them off. Make sense?

The stamp set is from the Holiday mini catalog, called Halloween Frights. All the pieces are cut out and adhered with little pieces of dimensionals.

I punched holes for the Black grosgrain ribbon with my crop-a-dile and just wove the ribbon through, leaving enough on the ends for hanging.

Hope you like it!

No comments: