Friday, October 10, 2008

October Stamp Club project

Last night I had my monthly stamp club. My hostess for this month wanted to do scrapbooking. Well I have been doing Stampin'Up! for 5 years now, but have just recently started venturing into the scrapbooking, even though I have been scrapbooking for years. But I have been scrapbooking using stickers (gasp!) and such and not my Stampin'Up!

So this is a challenge for me to come up with layouts. So I do the next best thing...I look at other blogs or contact my friend Kim, who is also a demonstrator, and get ideas and copy them.

Well this 2 page spread I copied from another demonstrator named Kimberly, who is an awesome scrapbooker, and tweeked it just slightly using different DSP and colors. But the layout is all hers. Thanks Kimberly!

These were done strickly using the Bigshot. The only ink used was 'stamping' directly on to the cardstock that the leaves were cut from.

Supplies used are:

Chocolate Chip card stock
Autumn Vine DSP (out of the Holiday mini)
Creamy Caramel card stock & ink
Really Rust card stock & ink
Sage Shadow card stock & ink
Bigshot
Scallop circle die
Scallop circle #2 die
Leaves die
Go Go Boots dies
Serif Essentials dies
Top Note die
Coluzzle cutting system
Chocolate Chip stitched ribbon
Stapler

I know my stamp clubbers had fun using the Bigshot and loved these pages. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: