Thursday, October 9, 2008

So-Shelli entry

Stampin'Up!'s CEO is Shelli Gardner and she does a challenge for demonstrators each month. Well this month is Halloween so I decided to enter with this:



This is made using the Basket & Blooms die cut for the Bigshot. I wanted to do a little twist on this to see what I could come up with. I just cut off the handles and added my own using the two strips that are also cut with the die. These two strips are often seen adhered together and used as a belly band.

Before putting my basket together, I did all the stamping. This is the new wheel and stamp set out of the Holiday mini catalog.

I wanted some dimension, so I stamped and cut out the owl, bats and even the moon after I embossed it in white. The handles are put on with black brads. The car stock used is Tangerine Tango.

Hope you like it.

No comments: