Saturday, October 4, 2008

Season of Grace


I love when it's time to make Christmas cards, there are just so many ideas. When I saw this set in the Holiday mini catalog I knew I had to have it. It tells the TRUE meaning of Christmas!

Now that I have it I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for it, but I'm up for a challenge.

This first card is inspired by a card my friend and upline Jackie received as a swap from the Founders Circle retreat in September. Just a very simple card, but perfect. Don't you just love that bow! I think it makes the card.

This next card was inspired by a card I saw on someone elses blog (sorry can't remember who) but I tweeked it a bit to make it me. Another very simple card.



Well, that's all I have for today. I'm off to a craft show for the day (cross your fingers I do well) and then I have to finish painting my sons new bedroom so my husband can start triming. Hopefully I can find some time to stamp this weekend.

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: