Monday, December 22, 2008

Love You Much Bundle


This is a awesome bundle Stampin'Up! is offering at 20% off. Everything in this bundle will be in the new Spring/Summer Catalog starting January 19. This bundle will be offered starting Tuesday December 23. Also remember that the FREE shipping expires on the same day, so order this bundle and some other great things to make it a $70 order and have it shipped for FREE.

This bundle includes the following:

Love You Much stamp set $25.95
Candy Lane Designer Series Paper $9.95
Heart to Heart punch $15.95
Love You Much Bundle
(20% off retail value of $51.85; item 115405) $41.48

What a deal. Get it before the catalog is even out!

You may order directly online from my Stampin'Up! website here or contact me and I will place the order for you myself. The order has to go in on Tuesday by 11:59pm (MT) for the FREE shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: