Friday, February 6, 2009

Non-Traditional Valentine

Here is a non-traditional valentine for my hubby. He and his brother love to Fly Fish for Steelhead and that season will be coming up real soon. And there was a challenge within my stampin' group to make a valentine's card with out using reds or pinks.

So this is what I came up with:



I actually used my sketch from my sketch challenge here to make this card. My husband wanted me to get this set, so it's only right to make a card for him with it.

Supplies used are:

Backwoods stamp set
Stem Sayings stamp set
Sahara Sand card stock
Basic Black card stock
Watercolor paper
Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series paper
Black Stazon ink
Baja Breeze classic ink
Barely Banana classic ink
Sahara Sand classic ink
Aquapainter
Baja Breeze striped ribbon
5/16" Jumbo brads
Wide Oval punch
Ticket Corner punch
Paper Piercing tool and template
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Sponges
Mini Glue Dots

I don't realize how many supplies I pick up to make a card sometimes, until I start listing them. WOW!

Anyway, here are pictures of the stamp sets and paper used. If you would like to make this card, remember to visit my Stampin'Up! website to place an order at any time of the day or night.

No comments: