Saturday, March 7, 2009

Forest Friends


I couldn't wait to dive into my new stuff from the Occasions mini catalog, so off I went to my friend and upline Jackie's house the other day to play. She hadn't received her stuff yet, so she was over joyed that I had brought it along.

This is a card I made using the new Forest Friends set. This little deer reminds me of Bambi. I made this one as a cute baby card. The deer just fit into the wide oval punch. I did try the 1 3/4" circle punch and it fit with that also, but I liked the oval punch better for this card.

The Pink Pirouette card base was run throught the Bigshot first using the #4 Texturz plate. The rest of the supplies used are Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla card stock, Close to Cocoa classic ink, 5/8" Cream grosgrain ribbon, The Eyelet Border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals and Curvy Verses for the sentiment.

To see a picture of the whole set, click on the mini catalog in the left column.

Hopefully I will have more soon. Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: