Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sizzix Daisy Flower #2 card


This is a card that my friend and upline Jackie Bolhuis created for our last group stamp camp. Isn't it fabulous! Right when I saw this card I knew I had to have this die for my Sizzix Bigshot. It is a very simple card, one that you can put together in less than 10 minutes, but gives a WOW!

Supplies used:
Sizzix Bigshot
Daisy Flower die #2
Texturz Background 1 plates
Summer Sun Corduroy brad
Bashful Blue stitched ribbon
Scallop Square punch
Whisper White card stock
Bashful Blue card stock
Fundamental Phrases stamp set

Really very little supplies to make this card. I don't know if you noticed, but two sets of Daisies were cut and layered to make the flower embellishment.

If off to play at Jackie's today with new stuff from the Occasions mini that I received yesterday, including a new Sizzix die that is very special! Come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I am wondering if this die will work in a cuttlebug?? I heard that they will. bluemoonbynite at yahoo dot com