Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Circle Scissors Plus Gift Bag



Here is a bag I made using the new Circle Scissors Plus. I cut two pieces of Bella Rose DSP using the 6" setting. I also cut two pieces of Riding Hood Red card stock using the 6" setting to use as backing on the DSP. I used a little craft bag I got at the craft store for the inside which I cut down.

I cut off the bottom of the circles to match the bottom of the bag. I punched a handle using the Designer Label punch.

The front is decorated with pieces cut from the Stampin'Up! exclusive die called Little Leaves and a flower from the Flower Layers w/Leaf die which is mounted on to a scallop circle punched piece. In the middle of the flower is a brad from the Filigree set and also a Jumbo silver 5 1/6" brad.

Tie the bag shut with a piece of striped Riding Hood Red ribbon and Viola', you have a really cute gift bag.

No comments: