Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Pop-up cake die idea


Here's another idea I came up with when looking at the pop-up cake die. I know in Michigan we are ready for it to be completely spring, but who can resist this cute snowman.

Here's another view:

I used Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock to make him. Black brads were used for his buttons, the Spiral punch was used for the eyes (I just used the little square pieces that get punched out), just cut a piece with my paper snips for the 'carrot' nose and used the Word Window punch and my paper snips for the twig arms.

I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter around the tops of each layer of the body and also randomly on the base in front of the snowman (hard to see in picture). Cut a couple of pieces of Basic Black for a top hat and my snowman was finished.

This little guy was a lot of fun to make and I hope I've inspired you some. If you would like to purchase the supplies to make him or any of my creations, just visit my website at www.sheryldreyer.stampinup.net and shop online anytime of the day or night. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

No comments: