Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Stamp Club card

Well last night was my last stamp club for this catalog, but everyone but 1 of my clubbers is coming back for another year! WOOHOO!! I can handle that.

Anyway, here is the card I taught them to make:



This uses the And Many Mower set from the Occasions mini catalog, which is still available yet until the end of June.

But the fun thing about this card is when it opens. Check this out:



I found great instructions on Dawns Stamping Thoughts blog. You can click on her blog in the right column. I pretty much copied her card. I just used different designer series paper.

Everyone enjoyed making this card, but best of all was all the door prizes I gave away last night. When I tell them I cleaned my stamp room, they all love it because they reap the benefits. I give everything away. Everyone went home with a good size bag of goodies!

If you are in the Grand Rapids, MI area and would like to join my stamp club, please contact me soon.

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: