Friday, August 28, 2009

And Many Mower Birthday

I looked at the calendar yesterday and remembered it is my BIL's birthday next Monday. Well I didn't have a lot of time to design a card and put it together last night, but did remember that I had found some card stock already cut from a previous card I had designed for a swap a while ago and decided to use it. Why not right!?

Well the swap card from before was this:


Well going with the And Many Mower set because of the golfer in it, which my BIL loves to do when he comes to Michigan, I changed it ever so slightly to come up with this:


I took off the grass part in the center and added the banner with the sentiment and also added to the inside of the card:


It's hard to see, but I ran the white card stock through the bigshot using the small dotted texturz plate to make the dapples on the golf ball. I did stamp the saying first. The tee is made from just a piece of black card stock cut at an angle for the bottom and the top was punched with the small oval punch.

I know he'll love this card and I hope you do too!

No comments: