Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Build-a-bear

At convention this, a member of the Stampin'Up! staff, Jill, showed us some items she made with the build-a-bear collection up on stage. Well one of them was this cute canvas bag with the build-a-bear on it cut out of fabric.



She told us that she found the bag at a dollar store, and every time I drove by a dollar store I would stop, but could not find these bags. So instead I decided to purchase some small gift bags, which by the way were 3/$1.00 and were the size I was looking for and solid colors. And I could just use card stock, which I have a lot of, instead of fabric, which I would have to purchase, to make my bears for the front.





Jill also added a pack of cards that she stamped using the Build-a-bear stamp set and a box of crayons. My bags are the perfect size for the same thing, so I made the cards and added a box of crayons and here is what you get:



What a perfect gift for any child, so they can personalize the cards by coloring them and attaching to other gifts. Or just a fun thing to take to church or in the car when traveling.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: