Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Autumn Splendor card

I am doing a ladies day out event this Saturday and needed a simple make-n-take card. With the Holiday mini catalog starting tomorrow, I decided to use the Autumn Splendor stamp set.


What do you think? No adhesive, no punches, no embellishments! Easy!!

I used Very Vanilla card stock, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Basic Black ink.

This ladies day out will take place at the Hidden Ridge camp ground club house on Sept, 5 from 2-4pm in Martin, Michigan. There will all in home based businesses there. Come and say HI!!

4 comments:

Mary MacKeller said...

Gorgeous card, Sheryl! I love how simple it is but still very elegant.

Diane said...

Very pretty, and I almost ordered that set yesterday...dang it!

Ann said...

Beautiful!!!

Mandy Grant said...

WOW! Love how elegant and simple this card is. Great job!