Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini starts today!


Click on the Holiday mini catalog in the left column and check out all the wonderful product. You can order from this starting today. Just head on over to my website and place your order to come directly to your door! What could be better than that?! I know, ordering in your pj's and getting something for FREE!

Place a $75.00 order and receive a FREE bottle of Shimmer Paint, color of your choice, found on page 27 of the mini catalog. Just email me that you placed your order and the color you want and I will get that out to you.

If you want to sweeten the deal even more, place a $150.00 order and receive a pack of Magnetic Gift Boxes (found on page 33 of the mini), just in time for holiday gift giving, along with the Shimmer Paint and also receive hostess benefits. You can use the Shimmer Paint directly on your boxes to make them sparkle! WOW, what a deal!!!

If you don't want to order this online, please let me know and I will order for you and it will still get sent directly to your door!!

This offer is only good until September 12, so hurry before it ends! (This offer is only good through me, this is not a Stampin'Up! offer.)

No comments: