Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eggcellent Rhinestones

Remember this card from a few posts back?


Well I was looking more closely through the Occasions mini catalog, which by the way started today!!, and saw this awesome kit called Eggcellent Eggs Kit on page 23. The kit is actually for making easter eggs, but when I was looking closer at it, it said it included a sheet of self adhesive clear rhinestones. It was worth buying the kit just for that, but I'm sure I can use the other parts, which are die cuts and rub-ons, for cards and 3-D projects also.


Well here's the card again but with rhinestones added to 2 of the butterflies. The rhinestones are small but not very hard to use and I just love how they change the look!

Come back tomorrow and I will show you another card or two that I added rhinestones to. Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: