Monday, January 4, 2010

Heart Treat Cups and Stamp Set

Starting tomorrow, just in time for Valentine's Day, our new Heart Treat Cups which coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch will be available to purchase along with the new Occasions mini catalog, Definitely Decorative brochure and the start of Sale-a-bration!!!

These heart shaped treat cups are not just limited to Valentine's Day, they are also perfect for many other occasions including Mother's Day, wedding and bridal shower favors, anniversary cards, or just simple projects that show you care.

Make sure you check out each catalog in the left column.

The first one to place an order of $75 online with me tomorrow will receive a free stamp set.

I will also be giving some blog candy away to one lucky person who leaves a comment on this post about your favorite card or project I posted in 2009 and why. You have until Wednesday night, January 6, at 8pm to leave your comment. I will take a picture of the blog candy tomorrow and post it. Don't worry it will be good.

1 comment:

ThreadCatcher said...

I liked the series of three banners you made at the end of October. I like that you used the Big Shot (love it!) and that the banners could be made for gifts for the upcoming holiday season. There are other projects I like; almost all 3D items, but the banners are my favorites. Thanks for sharing.