Friday, January 15, 2010

Extreme Skateboarder card


My nephews birthday is coming up soon, so I needed a card and it gave me an excuse to stamp, but who needs an excuse to stamp anyway :-)!

Anywho, he is turning sixteen and this was the only stamp I could think of to use. I like how it turned out and I hope he likes it also. The skateboarder is embossed in black, cut out an popped up with little tiny pieces of dimensionals. I like how the Extreme elements set looks for the background also. By the way, the Extreme Elements set is one of the stamp sets you will get when you purchase My Digital Studio. It makes great layouts for scrapbook pages!!

And if you like MDS, and you need a little extra income, there is a great sign up special to become a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. The My Digital Studio package is normally $185, but it is now 15% off and is only $157!!!!

But if MDS is not your thing and you like the feel of the stamp beneath you fingers, the original sign up package is on sale also. Normally $199, it is now $169!! And you get extra stuff when you sign up during Sale-a-bration!! Why wouldn't you want to sign up? What are you waiting for. Sign up with me by the end of January, and I have an extra stamp set for you!!!!

No comments: