Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stamp Club Cards


Well I had stamp club last night, the first one during Sale-a-bration. Wow, what a fun time we had. Here are the two cards we made. My hostess wanted to do Valentine's Day cards and to use some of the 'yummy' new designer paper called Sending Love and I wanted to use some of the new punches and the clear mount stamps. Boy did I sell a lot of punches!



Lori my hostess (in blue) and Janet (in glasses)


Nikki, Jay, Tammie and Tam (sorry this picture is a little blurry)


Mary and Pat (they're mother and daughter)


Jennifer

As you can see we have a lot of fun, and I didn't even have everyone here. It gets pretty crowded when everyone is here, but we still have fun. Most of these gals have been coming for 3 years now.

If you would like to join us sometime, or know of enough people to start another club, please contact me soon.

No comments: