Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Personalized Scrapbook Albums

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now, and just haven't. I've had the raw vinyl for over a year. So when I received my printed scrapbook pages that I had ordered through Stampin'Up!s professional printing service for my kid's scrapbooks and put those all away, I decided to get my bigshot out and try it. Here is the results:

These are two older albums I had purchased at a scrapbook store a long time ago.

These are Stampin'Up!s 3-ring albums. Love these!! I can fit so much more into these. I used the Go-Go boots dies and cut out my letters and numbers on the bigshot. Because the albums are linen, I wasn't sure if the vinyl would stick good or not, but it seems to be staying pretty good. Love how this turned out. Now my kids can just grab the books and know what order they go in. And I know which book I'm working on without having to pull each of them out.

I used white and chocolate vinyl on these albums, but there are a host of other colors available. Go to my online store here to see them all.

On a side note, as I mentioned earlier in my post, I had a bunch of single pages printed through Stampin'Up!s professional printing service, all I can say is FABULOUS!!! They turned out wonderful. The pictures look great and the embellishments look so real. There were no white edges on any of the pages and I ordered 41 of them!! The colors are very good also.

If you haven't tried My Digital Studio yet, you have got to try it!!! Go to my online store and order it today!!

No comments: