Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wonderful Mother card

Here's a card that I made using some 3-D Roses made with the XL Fancy Flower punch found in the Occasions mini catalog which is still available until April 30. I found a great tutorial for this flower on Julie Williams blog here. She uses regular card stock and I used Designer Series paper. Here is a close up of the roses.

Aren't they just gorgeous!! I will be teaching my stamp clubbers how to make this flower tomorrow night.

The leaves are punched with the 2-step Bird punch which is also found in the Occasions mini catalog. Obviously you can't mail this kind of a card, but to see the persons face when you personally hand them this card is worth more.

If you would like to purchase this punch and learn how to make one of these fabulous flowers, contact me soon or go right to my online store to make your purchase: www.sheryldreyer.stampinup.net.

Thanks for stopping today and come back tomorrow for another type of 3-D flower made with another punch.

No comments: