Friday, April 23, 2010

OK, one more post :-)

I wasn't going to post again until after I get back from my cruise, but I've decided to throw out a little incentive while I'm gone. Here it is:

Place an online order with me starting Saturday night April 24 at 9pm until Sunday May 2 at 9pm of at least $50, and pick out anything from any of the catalogs for $5.95. If you place a $100 order, you may pick out 2 items for $5.95.

Now you will need to send me an email with your $5.95 item because you won't be able to add that to your order. I will order and send that to you separate after I return.

Remember that the Occasions mini catalog ends Friday April 30, so if there is something from there that you have wanted, now's the time to order it before it's gone. But if you want to wait until the Summer mini starts, which is Saturday May 1, you can also do that. The Summer mini can be viewed here, or click on the picture of the Summer mini in the left column to view it.

Also remember that if you want some of the retiring colors, now's a good time to order those before they are gone. Stock up on card stock and of course throw in a re-inker or 2 for your favorite color. You can look at which colors are retiring from my previous post here.

So get those catalogs out and start marking items that you want and come back on Saturday night and get those orders in. Thanks to everyone for all you do and have a fabulous week next week. I will miss all of you!

No comments: