Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quilt squares 2 & 3

Here are 2 more 'squares'. Maybe I shouldn't call them squares, but sections. Anyway, here are 2 more:

This section is actually 12 x 24. For the flower part I used the Scallop Oval bigz die and just used the inside piece that gets cut out. The leaves are also made with just the oval part. The center of the flower is cut from the Circles originals die. I just layered different sizes. I used a button from the Sherbet collection for the center of the flower and 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon for the stem. Here is a close up of the flower:


The next section is smaller. It's 12 x 6.

For this section I used the Scallop Square Clear Bigs die with a flower cut from the Clear Flower Bigz die. I also added buttons to the center of these from the Sherbet collection.

In case you want to order these dies to try your hand at this, here is what I used for dies for yesterdays and todays posts:

Scallop Square Clear Bigz die - 115950
Flower Clear Bigz die - 114534
Stampin'Up! exclusive Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die - 114507
Oval Scallop Frame Bigz die - 114521
Circles Originals die - 114526
Sizzix Bigshot - 113439
Sherbet Designer Buttons - 116312
5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon - 109054

Head on over to my website and place your order today: sheryldreyer.stampinup.net

See you tomorrow with more :-)

No comments: