Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wedding Invites

I've been working on wedding invites for a friend and co-worker who is getting married this summer. Her wedding is completely black and white, so she wanted very simple yet elegant invitations and RSVP's.


The invite and RSVP both have the large rose stamp from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set (#113734 $24.95) stamped in the corner with versamark (#102283 $7.50) and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder (#109130 $4.75). The ribbon is designed to look like a bow tie.
The RSVP is 3 1/2 x 5 so an address label can just be adhered to the back of it along with a postcard stamp and guests can just put it back in the mail without an envelope.

I designed the writing on My Digital Studio and was able to print 4 on one page.

If you would like help designing invitations or even announcements for your special event, please contact me and I would like to help you.

No comments: