Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 1 - Snow Much Fun

This set I've had for a while because I pre-ordered it before the catalog came out, but haven't had time to stamp with it until today. Of course with the weather as warm and as nice as it's been, we've been in the pool every day. Today we finally had some much needed rain, so down to the stamp room I went and got some cards made with this set.

I really had fun with it. I don't normally purchase sets that need to be colored, but I love how the cards turned out.

This first card is pretty simple. I just used the Northern Flurry Embossing folder to start with. I colored the snowman in with ink and an blender pen. Punched a sentiment out with the Modern Label punch. Added a Real Red ribbon and some bling and you've got a very easy card!!

Come back tomorrow for another card using this same set.

No comments: