Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 5 - Pennant Parade and stamp club

My hostess for stamp club this month asked if we could something using one of the box dies for the bigshot. I had just recently received the Bitty box die so decided to try something with that. As I was looking through the new catalog, I came across this cute project on page 67. It shows using a different stamp set, but that's what's nice about the catalog, you can copy or just use it as a starting point for our own ideas.

So along with using this die for the first time, I also taught them to use the Circle Scissors Plus. To make the hole for the cupcake paper to fit in, all of the available circle punches were either too small or too large so I had to cut the hole with Circle Scissors Plus. They did great!

Other product used:

Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Real Red
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Accessories - Bigshot, Bitty Box die, Circle Scissors Plus, Petite Pennant Builder punch, Crop-a-dile, Real Red Grosgrain ribbon

Well I think that is enough for that stamp set so when I find time to stamp again, it's on to another one which is a winter/Christmas stamp set. I hope you've enjoyed and were inspired by what you've seen so far.

No comments: