Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another tissue holder



Again this is using retired Designer Series paper. I cut this out using the Movers & Shapers XL die. I did add a piece inside that was punched with the Scallop Oval punch because it is slightly smaller than the movers & shapers die.

The flowers on this were cut out using the Floral Fusion sizzlit die, then I ran the pieces through the bigshot with the Square Lattice embossing folder to give it a little more dimension. I put dimensionals between each piece also. The leaves were punched out using the Bird Builder punch. Adding a Self Adhesive Pearl to the center of the flower gave it just the right touch.

I hope you have found some inspiration in these projects so far. Come back tomorrow for another project I will be selling at my up coming craft show.

No comments: