Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bigshot note pad


I saw these cute little note pads on a website, but the cover was made from metal. So I took some retired Designer series paper and glued it onto some thin cardboard and ran it through the bigshot using the large flower from the Bigz L Fun Flowers die.

I then took some regular weight printer paper and did the same thing. I used the crop-a-dile to punch holes in all of it and put a binder ring through.

It needed something else, so I took some Pretty in Pink card stock and and cut out the rest of the flowers found on the Fun Flowers die and also embossed them using the Polka Dot Embossing folder and the bigshot. To hold all the flowers together I used a Silver glimmer brad from the Basics pack. Love these!

I have it hanging on the side of my purse so if I'm ever in need of a piece of paper I have one handy all the time. And when I need more paper, I can just some more and start over.

If you haven't used a Bigshot or have and really want one, ask me how you can get a FREE one! Yes, you heard that right. A FREE one!!!

Come back again to see more of these cute note pads I've made.

No comments: