Monday, March 31, 2008

Morning Soft 4x4


I was playing around yesterday and decided to make another card using the Morning Soft stamp set. This is a 4 x 4 card. I made it that way because the card front is made out of textured card stock that only comes in 12 x 12 sheets and that way I can get 4 cards out of one sheet.

The card front is River Rock. The main images is stamped on Shimmery White card stock. In real life it really sparkles. I stamped the image using Black Stazon and outlined the flowers with the Perfect Plum marker and colored them in with the Pale Plum marker. The leaves were done the same way using the Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss markers.

I used the Ticket corner punch all the way around the main image, adhered it to Basic Black then added silver brads to each corner.

I just got the 'Elegant Cheer' stamp set and wanted to use it, so I stamped that on to a piece of scrap Shimmery White and punched it out using the 1 1/4" circle punch. That was then mounted on to a piece of Perfect Plum punched with the 1 3/8" circle punch, then mounted on to a piece of Basic Black punched with the Scallop punch. It was adhered using dimensionals over the main image.

Thanks for stopping today.

No comments: