Saturday, March 15, 2008

Craft show item


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy helping my friend Jackie get the Spring Seminar together. But now it has finally come to an end. It was a lot of work to help put together, but it was tons of fun. Jackie does an excellent job with it.

Well another demonstrator and I had to do a talk today about craft shows. Here is one of the items I had on display. I will be posting more soon.

This is a gift box with 3x3 gift cards in it for any occasion. I used the Fun & Fast Notes, because it is a perfect all occasions set. The designer series paper is however retired, because I like to use up my retired stuff for craft shows.

The flap on the box tucks under the circle punched piece on the front. A perfect gift for a teacher or whomever.

Hope you like it. Thanks for looking!

No comments: