Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Binder Clips

Just got finished doing some more of the binder clips. I just love these things!!!! I am so geeked on how these turned out. Let me know what you think!

This uses the new stamp set Halloween Frights from the Holiday mini catalog starting Oct. 1. The DSP is retired. The 'scallop' behind the large circle is from the Basket & Blooms die for the Sizzix, which is exclusive to Stampin'Up!

This uses the Leaves die for the Sizzix. I first ran the coordinating ink pad over the piece of card stock before running through the Sizzix. The DSP is new and called Haiku.

This uses retired DSP, but when looking at it, the snowflakes on it look almost like one of the small snowflake dies. So I used that die for the snowflake. The Bashful Blue is punched using the new 1 3/4" circle punch. The large scallop behind that is from the exclusive Stampin'Up! die called Pennant.

This uses a Hostess set called Deer Friends. It is punched using the 1 3/8" circle punch, layered on to a 1 3/4" circle punch, layered on to a scallop cut from the exclusive Stampin'Up! die called Pennant.

If you see me at the craft show on Saturday and saw this on my blog, let me know, I would love to say HI.

Have a great rest of the day!

1 comment:

A lil' bit about me said...

I love these! I can't believe they are so tall. I'll definitely have to be on the look out for those for my class.
Jen