Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More craft show items

Well I'm frantically trying to finish up everything before my first craft show this year on Saturday.

The other day I was walking through Bed Bath & Beyond looking for some great ways to display (nothing like waiting till the last minute) items and I went through the clearance section and found some huge paperclips in black and silver (I had some from Staples in gold already). Man was I thrilled! Here are some paperclips bookmarks. The butterfly one was inspired by the Idea Book & Catalog, and the other two are using sizzix die cuts:



Aren't they just the cutest?!

Here is another thing I found in the clearance section, HUGE HUGE binder clips. As you can see in the picture, they stand 8" tall!



I think I snatched up what was left. As you can see I am using retired papers, but hey I need to get rid of it and why not at a craft show. This one would be perfect to put a picture of someone you know that is serving in the military. Perfect for a desk at work or desk at home or anywhere.

Well I guess I better busy again on getting my stuff ready. Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: