Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Plate for all Seasons


My good friend and upline Jackie created this plate and all the 'seasons' to go with it. Isn't it wonderful!

Would you like to make one of these? I will be having a class at my house on Oct 18 from 10 am - 2 pm. Cost is $25 and includes the plate and all the materials precut and ready to assemble (plate stand not included). Wouldn't this make a great decoration for your home?

There are 7 more 'occasions' that go with this. They can be removed easily from the plate and changed for any occasion.

Contact me by Oct 8 to reserve your spot, space is limited! Come and have a fun afternoon playing with others! Especially with someone else's toys!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for stopping today and hope you can make it!

No comments: