Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Online Ordering

Order what you want, when you want it! StampinUp has online ordering now!

No need to call me when you need something anymore. Just click on the 24/7 picture to the right and then click on the 'Shop Now' button on the top right corner and you can now place your own order! How cool is that!

Because you would be placing your order from my website, you will still receive catalog pricing + shipping and it will come directly to your door. It's a very secure site. If you know someone that likes Stampin'Up, but doesn't have a demonstrator, please refer them to my site. If they order just from the StampinUp website they will be paying a higher price then catalog pricing.

The five three people to place an order from my website of at least $50 will receive a FREE package of Designer Brads (your choice) on page 184 of Fall/Winter catalog. You can also look them up on the website while your on the ordering page to see what they are and look like. They make a great addition to any scrapbook page, card or 3-D item. I will email you if you qualify for this.

I hope you use this great tool. Tell all your friends about it also.

No comments: