Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday card Bonanza

I was asked to put a Birthday card stamp camp together for a bunch of friends. Well here are a few of the cards I came up with:

This one was actually CASE'd from Kimberly over at stampinbytheseas.com, I just changed the dimensions and the colors. I used the 'Sweet Always' DSP along with Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette card stock. The stamp set is Crazy for Cupcakes, which is on sale this month for 20% off with any $20 purchase. Click on the flyer to the left for more details.

The next one is a guy card. They wanted at least one guy card:

This one is using the 'Maine Blueberry' DSP along with Not Quite Navy and Old Olive cardstock. Very simple but I love the result. Guys don't like flashy cards anyway!

Click over to the right for some more of the card ideas I have for this stamp camp.

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: