Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sizzix Bigshot Scallop Envelope box



This little box is using the exclusive Stampin'Up! Scallop Envelope die cut for the Sizzix Bigshot! Isn't it the best!

It uses 4 of the envelopes adhered together to form a box. I had my stamp clubbers make these at our last stamp club. They go together very easy.

The envelopes are cut from Ruby Red card stock. A piece of the Holiday Treasures DSP is wrapped around those. I didn't have enough of the 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon at the time we were to make these, so I took a 1" x 12" piece of Chocolate chip card stock and wrapped that around the DSP. We stamped the Upsy Daisy flowers on Whisper White and mounted it on a piece of Ruby Red cardstock, to adhere to the front of the box along with a sentiment. The sentiment is punched out using the large oval and mounted on a piece of Ruby Red punched with the Key tag punch and popped up with dimensionals (I just love those things).

We then took the hand held 1/8" hole punch and punched holes all the way around the scalloped edge.

This is a great little box to hand to someone with that special gift!

I hope this little box will give you some inspiration for today. Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! So cute :) I am totally making this when I get home...Thanks!