Thursday, August 4, 2011

Framed Decor

Yesterday I showed you a piece I made using the Creative Elements stamp set and a picture frame. Go there now if you didn't see it - Day 3 - Creative Elements.

Well today I want to show you why I put the velcro on. Why purchase multiple frames when you want to show something different. Just make another creative piece to put in the same frame. With the velcro you can do just that. Here is another piece I made and just attached some velcro to the back of and all I have to do is switch pieces out using the same frame:

Here's a close up view of the image:

This is using the My Friend stamp set and Just Add Cake Designer series paper. I stamped the main image in Wild Wasabi on to Whisper White card stock after I had cut it with the Top Note die along with a piece of DSP. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black.

The flowers were cut out using the Flower Fusion sizzlit die and So Saffron card stock. The middle of the flowers was punched in Peach Parfait - last years In Color, which is hanging around for another year! The leaves are punched in Wild Wasabi using the Bird punch. Add a few Basic Rhinestones and the velcro to the back and you have a completely different looking piece of art!

Come back tomorrow for 1 more piece made to look different again!

No comments: